The Forest VR Free Download only on Gamdie.com. Get all indie games for PC, The Forest VR Pre-Installed game direct download on Gamdie.
BUY this game to support the developer STORE PAGE
The Forest VR Direct Download Indie
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes. The story is the background of the game. Much of the story is optional, and in many cases, can be completely ignored while still beating the game, such as in the case of a speedrun. Many story items can be found that add to the story, some of which can be added to the survival guide in the notes section. In the to do list, the first task listed is ‘Find Timmy’. This prompts the player to begin exploring the Peninsula and to advance the story. 20 Minutes Till Dawn
Ending the game unlocks creative mode. After ending the game, the player can continue playing to the same save file. It is assumed that The Peninsula is located in Canada or another similar northern location, due to the climate, animals, geography, and location of the developers. It comprises the majority of the setting for The Forest, and includes both an extensive below-ground cave system and large mountains, in addition to the basic forest floor.
It is assumed that the caves suffer regular cave-ins, due to both the sounds the player can hear while in the caves (rocks tumbling) and the fact that several bodies (such as the Christian Missionaries below) are in an area only accessible by the rebreather yet come from a time period without such technology.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.