If your game is not starting without any errors, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game: Check the game’s system requirements on the store page or on the developer’s website to ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements.
- Update your graphics drivers: Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. You can usually download the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer’s website.
- Check for updates: Make sure the game is up to date by checking for updates in the game’s settings or in the Steam client.
- Disable antivirus or firewall: Some antivirus or firewall software can interfere with the game’s launch. Try temporarily disabling these programs and see if the game launches successfully.
- Run the game as an administrator: Right-click on the game’s icon and select “Run as administrator.” This can help resolve any permission-related issues.
If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact us on our discord.