Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy Free Download only on Gamdie.com. Get all indie games for PC, Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy Pre-Installed game direct download on Gamdie.
BUY this game to support the developer STORE PAGE
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy Direct Download Indie
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a punishing climbing game, a homage to Jazzuo’s 2002 B-Game classic ‘Sexy Hiking’. You move the hammer with the mouse, and that’s all there is. With practice, you’ll be able to jump, swing, climb and fly. Great mysteries and a wonderful reward await the master hikers who reach the top of the mountain.
Getting Over It revolves around a man by the name of Diogenes – who, somewhat true to his namesake, resides in a large metal cauldron – and wields a Yosemite hammer, which he can use to grip objects and move himself. Using the mouse or trackpad (controllers are supported but make the game harder because of the lack of precision in the joysticks), the player tries to move the man’s upper body and sledge hammer in order to climb a steep mountain.
As the player progress up the mountain, they are at a constant risk of losing some or all of their progress; there are no checkpoints. The game concludes when a player reaches the highest point of the map and then enters space. Upon reaching the conclusion, a message asks players if they are recording the gameplay. When a player indicates they are not, the game provides access to a chatroom populated by other players who have completed the game. We Happy Few
- Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
- Lose all your progress, over and over.
- Feel new types of frustration you didn’t know you were capable of.
- Magical reward awaits hikers who reach the top.