Eco Global Survival Game Free Download only on Gamdie.com. Get all indie games for PC, Eco Global Survival Game Pre-Installed game direct download on Gamdie.
BUY this game to support the developer STORE PAGE
Eco Global Survival Game Direct Download Indie
Enter the world of Eco, a fully simulated ecosystem bustling with thousands of growing plants and animals living their lives. Build, harvest, and take resources from an environment where your every action affects the world around you. An imminent meteor strike threatens global destruction. Can you save the world without destroying it in the process?
Construct buildings and towns, tend to your farm, hunt wildlife, build infrastructure and transportation, craft clothing, build power plants, and research new technologies. Specialize in a craft and trade your goods to other players. Develop your civilization and sculpt your planet.
As your civilization grows, you’ll need to analyze data from the simulation; evaluating the impact you have on your world. Use this data as evidence in proposed laws, restricting harmful activities without disrupting the advancement of technology. Balance your individual needs with the needs of community, all while maintaining the state of the ecosystem. The future of your world is in your hands. Every organism in Eco exists as part of a detailed simulation; a disruption in one species can have cascading effects across the planet. Chop down all the trees, and habitats for creatures will be destroyed. Pollute the rivers with mining waste, and your farms will become poisoned and die. The ecosystem supplies the resources you and your community will need to stop the meteor. Manage your pollution, mining waste, hunting, and resource collection to balance your effect on this system.
- Online Multiplayer – Collaborate online with a community of players.
- Local Singleplayer – Build your own world, with the option to invite friends.
- Dedicated Server Included – Host your own Eco worlds. TOEM
- Over 30 different craft tables, with hundreds of recipes.
- Hundreds of items, skills, craft tables, and building blocks.
- A simulated ecosystem with dozens of unique species.
- With limited carrying capacity, players must create vehicles and networks of roads to transport materials.
- Create your own backed or fiat currencies, using them as a means of exchange in the economy.
- Build stores where you can sell your excess items for a profit.
- Eat varied and nutritious food and build ever larger homes to increase your skills.
- Create contracts for jobs that you would like players with different skill-specialties to accomplish for you. Take on contracts from other players that need the skills you possess.