BOOK OF HOURS Free Download only on Gamdie.com. Get all indie games for PC, BOOK OF HOURS Pre-Installed game direct download on Gamdie.
BUY this game to support the developer STORE PAGE
BOOK OF HOURS Direct Download Indie
For fifteen centuries, Hush House was a fortress of knowledge. Until the fire. The collection is ruined, and the last Librarian is gone. Only one with your unique talents can rebuild the library, and uncover its mysteries.
Enjoy the sweet peace of organising books and customising your new home, all while unpeeling centuries of history from the occult stones around you. As the newest Librarian, you’ve chosen solitude but your influence extends far beyond the walls of Hush House. It’s up to you to determine how history is written. BOOK OF HOURS is an elegant, melancholy, combat-free crafting RPG set in an occult library, from the creator of Fallen London, Sunless Sea and the double BAFTA-nominated Cultist Simulator.
- ACQUIRE and INVESTIGATE occult books and curiosities. The Baby In Yellow
- CRAFT and USE inks, memories and other esoteric tools;
- STUDY the nine Wisdoms, and conquer the nine Elements of the Soul.
- GUIDE visitors who come seeking your assistance, gleaning rewards for your help with their investigations.
- EXPLORE the Secret Histories and the pantheon of Hours that rules them.
- RESTORE a vast crumbling edifice built on the foundations of an ancient abbey.
- DECIDE your past; WRITE your own History. Choose from nine different Legacies which determine who you are. You might be a Magnate, abandoning wealth to seek peace. Or an Archaeologist, fleeing the curse you awoke. Perhaps your origins are more esoteric, like the Symurgist, or Twiceborn? Each playthrough offers a different opportunity.
Weather Factory is a two-person dev team supported by many brilliant freelancers. BOOK OF HOURS was partially funded by the European Union’s Creative Europe Programme – MEDIA. Thank you, Europe! We love you.